We understand information is a valuable commodity but we also understand the need to make sure your identity, privacy and confidentiality are respected and upheld at all times.
This policy describes what information is collected by Destination Loch Fyne Ltd and how that information is used.
What We Collect
We may collect and store data about your visits to our website, when you make use of our enquiry and booking forms, when you email us directly and when you telephone us with your enquiry.
Security & How The Information Is Stored
Any information collected is stored securely in password protected and encrypted databases both online and in our office for the purposes of our internal use only. We do not allow unauthorised access to any data in the cloud or offline at any time and take suitable steps to safeguard and secure any information we collect.
How We Use The Information We Gather
Any information we gather is used to;
1) Measure the success and popularity of our website content and marketing campaigns (through the use of the Google Analytics). This type of information collection is purely generic.
2) Improve and update popular content as a result of shared browsing analytics.
3) Contribute to developing marketing campaigns and new businesses to fulfil the needs and demands of our customers during feedback, enquiries and bookings.
4) Contact you with promotional offers via email, telephone, or post which we think you may find useful or of interest.
How We DON'T Use The Information We Gather
Any information we gather is NOT used to;
1) Sell, distribute or give permission to any third party to see, use or analyse your or any other persons private information.
2) Find out further information using available searches or tools to sell you additional products or services you have no disclosed interest in.
3) Pass to employees or individuals that does not have clearance or the necessity to use such information.
Links & Page Visits
We monitor the number of times a page is visited which helps us pass on a popularity index to our customers, and shows us which products or services are popular. We also monitor inbound and outbound traffic to and from our websites again for demonstrating value to potential members and businesses.
Once you leave our website through any of the links that do not belong to Destination Loch Fyne Ltd we are not responsible for any adware, malware or data collection. We provide links as is through advertising and do not endorse their websites as safe at any time.
Controlling Your Data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless you have given us your permission to do so. Any permission will be requested through account sign ups, enquiry forms, and in future correspondence.
Requesting Your Data
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the registered address at the bottom of this page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Subscription Or Data Removal
You can, at any time, request the removal of your email address, telephone number or postal address from any of our marketing. You may also request the removal and permanent deletion of any data we hold about you in the interests of maintaining your privacy.
Please write to us at the registered address at the bottom of this page with your request or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and request.